Red Tree CPAs is a certified public accounting firm in Billings, MT, providing professional tax and accounting services to corporations, partnerships, small & family-owned businesses, farms, ranches, individuals, and non-profit organizations.
- 1975 – John Weber began the firm.
- 1976 – Terry Dobson joined the firm.
- 1993 – Mark Stevenson joined the firm.
- 1995 – Brad Brown joined the firm.
- 2001 – Mark and Brad became shareholders.
- 2002 – Jay Badgett joined the firm.
- 2007 – Jay became a shareholder.
- 2018 – Weber Dobson and Jensen, P.C. becomes Red Tree CPAs.
From its modest beginnings, the firm has grown to its current level of success with the support and loyalty of their staff and clients.
Our firm utilizes the most up-to-date software and computer technology in addition to comprehensive software training and support.
The firm is committed to providing sound tax and accounting business advice and timely service with a personalized touch. We respond to our clients’ needs in a professional and cost-effective manner.