Red Tree CPAs is a certified public accounting firm in Billings, MT, providing professional tax and accounting services to corporations, partnerships, small & family-owned businesses, farms, ranches, individuals, and non-profit organizations.
- 1975 – John Weber began the firm.
- 1976 – Terry Dobson joined the firm.
- 1993 – Mark Stevenson joined the firm.
- 1995 – Brad Brown joined the firm.
- 2001 – Mark and Brad became shareholders.
- 2002 – Jay Badgett joined the firm.
- 2007 – Jay became a shareholder.
- 2017 – Nicholas Hecimovic joined the firm.
- 2018 – Weber Dobson and Jensen, P.C. becomes Red Tree CPAs.
- 2019 – Nicholas became a shareholder.
From its modest beginnings, the firm has grown to its current level of success with the support and loyalty of their staff and clients.
Our firm utilizes the most up-to-date software and computer technology in addition to comprehensive software training and support.
The firm is committed to providing sound tax and accounting business advice and timely service with a personalized touch. We respond to our clients’ needs in a professional and cost-effective manner.